3/29/2008

Message From Beyonce!

Beyonce's message to fans about the leaked demo, "Beautiful Nightmare":
Yesterday, "Beautiful Nightmare", a demo I've been working on for possible inclusion on my next album, leaked on some websites. I want to thank all my fans for the positive response to the song, but I want to tell you that this is just work in progress. It is not my time to put out new music. If you really want to hear some really great music now, you have to support my girls Kelly, Michelle and my sister Solange. Kelly just re-released her album digitally in the US, so check out "Ms. Kelly:Diva Deluxe." Michelle is about to put out the first single, "We Break The Dawn", from her album and Solange's single, "I Decided", is already one of my favorites.

For the song download, scroll down the page just a bit, it's there. Maybe you don't have to even scroll down, lol.

No comments: