3/24/2008

News On Nelly's New Album!

Nelly is putting the finishing touches on his first album in four years, Brass Knuckles, due June 24th via Universal Records. He recently shot a video for the Polow Da Don - produced first single "Party People" with Fergie in Los Angeles. The video was directed by Marc Webb (Fergie, Diddy).

Rap-Up.com can exclusively reveal that the album will also feature collaborations with T.I., LL Cool J, Chuck D, Akon and Ciara, who is featured on the Jermaine Dupri-produced "Stepped On My Js." The track is a tribute to Nike Air Jordans, which Nelly describes as "Grillz' and 'Air Force Ones' on steridos".

"I love Jordans, I've been wearing Jordans since I can remember. Ciara loves Jordans and I thought it was crazy fit. Ciara, JD., and I are all from the Jordan era. The song is bananas! I can't wait for people to hear it 'cause CiCi got busy," Nelly tells Rap-Up.com

From Rap-Up.com. Honestly, I can't wait for the new Ciara ft. Nelly track! ... oops, Nelly ft. Ciara track! :P

No comments: